HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY ~ LAKSHYAVEDH INSTITUTE OF LEADERSHIP AND EXCELLENCE

03 August 2009

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY
Hi all my Future Stars and all the Friends,

Wish you all a very Happy Friendship's Day!

"If you want a Great Friend... Be the ONE!"

That's what I can say about Friendship today.

Keep in touch with our community on ORKUT: http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=48170928,

Website: www.born2win.in

You can also be in touch with my blog: www.atulrajoli.blogspot.com

See you soon at our highly energetic FP Events.

Till then take care.

Keep on ROCKING!

Atul Rajoli :-)

(Sorry, I was busy yesterday in my Training Program so could not write here in my Blog. But personally I replied all the people who wished me by SMS. Thank you very much for flooding my cell phone's inbox with your love... :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites